In the Ferghana regional branch of the State Institute of Arts and Culture of Uzbekistan, a meeting was held with the head of the 4th Combat Fire Directorate of the Kokand City, Mayor Nabiyev Anvar Khakimjonovich.
During the meeting, Mayor Anvarjon Nabiev called everyone to be vigilant and not to leave household electrical appliances, heating and electrical appliances (mainly gas cylinders) in the house and workplace without control. There were given examples of fatal consequences and even deaths in several apartments of the city. After all, such a tragedy can cause serious damage not only to our property and home, but also to our health. We must always teach our children and students to be vigilant.